Monday, November 20

pleased and annoyed

I tidied my fabric today, I'm so pleased with myself. I think I mentioned not too long ago that this day would never come. It seems pigs fly too. Admittedly, it isn't the entire amount of fabric I own. This is just what was in the dining room making that corner look cluttered and ugly, that one up there...... and down there is how it looks now. Ask me in a week or so if still looks like that! I'll probably make up some big fat lie about how the kids got into the cupboard and pulled everything out....

I'm also annoyed with myself. I forgot to take the camera to the wedding on the weekend. So there aren't any photos. I'm slowly getting over it, but I was so cross when I realised in the car on the way to town.
It really was a beautiful night though, had a great time - Erin knows how to organise a good party! And believe it or not, Ivy stayed awake ALL night, until 11 o'clock or something crazy like that. But she had fun!

5 comments:

Vi said...

Love your "organised" fabric!! :-) Mine usually doesn't stay organise for long either. It only takes me a day or two and it's everywhere again. lol

Anonymous said...

I an envious of your organised fabric!! I nearly broke my neck tripping over mine last night...you have inspired me to roll the sleeves up and get it tidied!!

And, bugger about the camera!!

CBM said...

Hi, I seem to be following my friend Violet around-but that's good-she's led me here to your excellent blog.

If my fabric organisation was as good as yours my hubby would fall over with amazement and reignite a love affair.lol.

Anyway, so nice to meet a Melbourne neighbour, who loves Ottobre, sewing, knitting, reading, cooking...

CBM said...

Sorry, didn't say my name was Coryn.

Anonymous said...

That looks familiar I have just had big clean up too!!!
Well done.