Thursday, November 16

because i could (should!) be knitting right now.

48 Things You Couldn't Care Less About

1. FIRST NAME?
Justine
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?

The book, Justine. By Lawrence Durrell. I haven't read it. But my mum did.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
Um, can't really remember- I cry all the time.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT?

Errr..... cheese.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I hope so, I want more friends. I'm nice, honestly.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?

Nope, but this is a surrogate journal right?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yep.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Nope.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL?
Porridge (also known as podgee at our house ) with brown sugar and cream.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Rarely. I don't have many shoes with laces.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Yes. I have given birth 3 times. That's tough, you need to be strong.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR?
Green.
14. SHOE SIZE?
39.
15. RED OR PINK?
Do you mean red AND pink? Yes please.
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I put things off until the last minute.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My mum. She lives in Brisbane.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?

Nope.
19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Black corduroy skirt, pink top and pink knee high socks with my beautiful pink shoes. It's a pink day today because the sky is very grey.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE?
Vegemite toast.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Quiet. I can hear the fish tank bubbling beside me but that's all. No small people demanding my attention- bliss.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE?
Today, tickled pink.
23. FAVOURITE SMELL?
Babies.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Mum.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO?

No one thing with everyone, depends on the individual.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON YOU STOLE THIS FROM?

As far as I can tell, she makes beautiful things!
27. FAVOURITE DRINK?
A good old cuppa thanks, no sugar, lots of milk. Although I have had a hankering for a nice Campari and orange juice lately.
28. FAVOURITE SPORT?
Nope.
29. EYE COLOUR?

Blue.
30. HAT SIZE?

Um, nope.
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No.
32. FAVOURITE FOOD?
Christmas trifle.
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
If that's all I have to choose from - happy endings.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER?

I prefer the in betweens, spring and autumn. Growing up in Brisbane, they didn't really exist.
36. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs please.
37. FAVOURITE DESSERT?

See 32.
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Dunno.
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Really, I don't know.
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?
I have bookmarks in a few books. The most pressing is Dirt Music by Tim Winton, it's due back at the library soon.
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Scribbles, thanks Archer!
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV?

Tripping Over.
43. FAVOURITE SOUNDS?
Peace and quiet. And heavy rain on a corrugated iron roof.
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES?
Beatles I suppose.
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME?
The Northern Territory
46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT?
Waking up early and getting my children breakfast without complaining. Too much.
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Mater Hospital, Brisbane. Funnily enough, where my first babe was born too.
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I pinched it from Shula. Thanks.

No comments: