Friday, April 20

oh my



well......


i am still alive. just lacking in words. so much has been happening and i really should be writing about it, it's exciting and i will want to be able to come back to read about it and reminisce at some point down the track...


my shop at etsy is slowly getting there, i just need to make sure i put in the effort that is needed to keep it all well updated and exciting looking, i really need to learn how to take better product photos.


i am also having a fortnightly stall with megan (aka platypus face!!) at the rose st market which is really fun. if you're nearby on a saturday, pop in and say hi! our next one is april 28th, and then every second saturday.


and as a result of all this shop keeping i have been sewing a lot. a lot!


i love my new bags, i bought some of lara's beautiful fabric recently and the bags i have made with it are fantastic, if i do say so myself.
sweet.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Holy crap, it's revenge of the blog! She LIVES! And just for the record, I absolutely adore those bags. Olivia was my favourite until Clea arrived.

Lara said...

How is it that I didn't manage to find your blog earlier?? Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog just before! Twas lovely to meet you too! Mmm product photos are so tricky. I reckon the best thing you can do is tweak them with Photoshop. I use the "levels" tool to get rid of shadows and brighten it all up nicely, and "colour balance" to get the colours looking right. Email me if you want more info, very happy to help ;)